09 September, 2009

Project Inspired

So I will admit I was rather inspired by that Aish.com book, Triumph. Especially the story about the woman who became religious and had a testy relationship with her sister afterwards until she realized how important it was to strengthen that relationship.

So last night I went and hung out with my sister, something I don't do too often. We chatted for a while, I drank some of her wine and gave her a back rub, then we chatted some more.

She lives right around the corner from us, so I should really take advantage of hanging out with her before she moves at the end of the year with her boyfriend to another town.

I don't want her to ever think that my going religious ever became more important than my relationship with her.

Oh, and I'm down to my last pack of cigarettes. Almost quittin' time!

No comments:

Followers